Job Announcement – Russia expert
Job Location: East European Council Headquarters – Warsaw or remotely (online)
Employment Type: Full-time or contract-based
Job Category: Expert
East European Council is looking for an expert on international matters related to Eastern Europe, and especially Russia, who will be working with our team (based in Warsaw) on policy-related topics and preparing analytical reports for publication and consultations with our commercial clients, and providing commentaries in international media. We are seeking highly motivated candidates, with a proven record of expertise in the field and willing to work in a professional, fast-changing environment.
East European Council is a think tank that provides researches in the political, social, economic and security situation in Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia.
Our work is directed on preparing of professional analysis about relevant processes in the region, strategic consulting of state authorities, clients from business and political establishment, development of international expert dialog on the base of public diplomacy.
• Demonstrated knowledge on Eastern Europe, and especially Russia.
• Ability to do analytical work, based on open sources and in-depth interviews, and produce high-quality reports on international topics.
• Russian and English language skills are required.
• Proven track record working efficiently both independently and collaboratively with a team.
• Experience with research and writing texts.
• Previous experience working with clients an advantage but not required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Interested candidates should send their CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com